Welcome

Welcome to my Blog! Hello, my name is MaryLouise Alu Curto and I am a Special Education Language Arts Teacher. I have utilized my lesson plans and other original teaching materials to create picture books, workbooks, nonfiction and fiction articles and teacher's guides for educational curriculum.


Visit My Interview Blog

My Portfolio


....Math and Language Arts Workbooks for the Elementary Grades

....Writing Workbook: Follow the Recipe for Narrative Writing!

....Short Story/Video: Let's Jump Rope (Little Fox Co., Ltd.)  www.littlefox.co.kr

....Blog Articles: Artists, Writers and Illustrators  
  Visit My Interview Blog


I have written several Student Activity Pages in the following publications:
www.gryphonhouse.com





















I have written several Student Activity Pages in the following publications:
www.theeducationcenter.com
 

















 I have written several Student Activity Pages in the following publications:
Teaching Pre K-8 (no longer in publication)


Here's what I'm currently working on:

Picture Book:   Let's Go Outside and Play In The Snow!   
Picture Book:  There's A Bear Under My Bed! 
Picture Book:  The Surprise Day
Young Adult Novel:  New to the Area 
Adult Novel:  Just Dancing

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Lou,
    I'm very interested in your young adult novel. Are you writing with the LD student in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting a comment on Tara Lazar's blog about my TOY's of the 1900's. As a former Special Ed. teacher, writer and fellow blogger, I'd love to have you do a guest post about some multi-sensory activities you recommend to parents for children with special needs. My blog has recipes, activities, and crafts for such a population (as well as interviews with children's book writers and illustrators). Would you be interested? if yes, please leave a message on the blog: www.darlenebeckjacobson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete